ANNUAL REPORT SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2018
Invoicing increased 11 percent to 4,409 MSEK (3,971).
Earnings per share amounted SEK 7.78 (6.70).
Profit after net financial items totaled to MSEK 609 (517).
Order bookings rose 14 percent to MSEK 4,615 (4,031).
The board proposes a dividend of SEK 5.10 (4.75).
The operating margin was 14.1 percent (13.3).
This year’s Sustainability Report is integrated with our Annual Report. For us, the connection between successful business operations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) is obvious. In addition to contributing to a better world, our sustainability work creates new business opportunities, cuts costs, reduces risks and allows us to meet the demands and expectations of stakeholders within and outside the Group.
Read more about our sustainability work
Read about the sustainable economy
LESJÖFORS IN BRIEF
- Operating profit totaled MSEK 531 (477).
- The operating margin was 20.2 percent (20.3).
- Order bookings rose 9 procent.
- Sales amounted to MSEK 2,625 (2,351).
- Industry – large share of new business in Asia.
- Chassis springs – investments in the UK increased manufacturing capacity by 50 percent.
HABIA CABLE IN BRIEF
- Operating profit totaled MSEK 57 (42).
- The operating margin was 6.6 percent (5.2).
- Sales amounted to MSEK 870 (809).
- Order bookings rose 29 percent.
- Telecom - stark efterfrågan första halvåret.
- Other industry – break through in offshore.
BEIJER TECH IN BRIEF
- Sales amounted to MSEK 913 (811).
- The operating margin was 6.6 percent (5.8).
- Operating profit totaled MSEK 60 (47).
- Industrial products – positive earnings trend, focus on additive manufacturing.
- Fluid Technology – improved earnings, investments in increased production capacity.
- Order bookings rose 18 percent.