Year-end report 2017
- Invoicing amounted to MSEK 968 (887) for the quarter and MSEK 3,971 (3,527) for the year.
- Profit after net financial items totaled MSEK 123 (113) for the quarter and MSEK 517 (447) for the year.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.07 (2.48) for the quarter and SEK 12.89 (10.87) for the year.
- Cash flow after capital expenditures totaled MSEK 68 (30) for the quarter and MSEK 187 (174) for the full year.
- The net debt/equity ratio was 20 percent (16).
- The Board proposes an unchanged dividend of SEK 9.50 per share.
Demand remained favorable in the fourth quarter, and invoicing increased 9 percent. Overall, however, the Group delivered a varied performance. Lesjöfors and Beijer Tech displayed favorable growth, while Habia underperformed compared with the invoicing level in the year-earlier period. Broken down by industry, the Group reported strong growth in the engineering industry, while the telecom and nuclear power sectors, which are key segments for Habia, experienced a weak trend in the quarter. The Chassis Springs business area in Lesjöfors continued to grow, but not at the same high rate as in earlier quarters of the year.
Invoicing rose 9 percent to MSEK 968 (887) in the fourth quarter. Adjusted for exchange rates and corporate acquisitions, the increase was 7 percent. Order bookings amounted to MSEK 1,008 (897), up 12 percent.
Lesjöfors and Beijer Tech reported improved earnings, while Habia’s earnings declined. In total, operating profit increased to MSEK 125 (115). Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 123 (113). Earnings per share totaled SEK 3.07 (2.48). Cash flow after capital expenditures amounted to MSEK 68 (30).
Invoicing for the full year amounted to MSEK 3,971 (3,527), up 13 percent. Adjusted for exchange rates and corporate acquisitions, the increase was 10 percent. Order bookings rose 14 percent to MSEK 4,031 (3,530). Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 517 (447). Earnings per share totaled SEK 12.89 (10.87).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jan Blomén, Acting President and CEO, Telephone 46 18 15 71 60, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Beijer Alma AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 12:30 a.m. on February 14, 2018.
Download the report